review 2nd || The importance of Vocabulary in Language Learning and How to be Taught


Halloo everyone..
 come back again with me on my blog
As like what I said last week that i would like to review the journal of The Importance of Vocabulary in Language Learning and How to be Taught each part per week.
This time I am going to review the intoduction of that journal.
Hope you enjoy it
To make a sentence or read something we should know the meaning of each vocabulary first. Therefore, vocabulary is one of the important part of learning english. Cameron argue that "Vocabulary, as one of the knowledge areas in language, plays a great role for learners in acquiring a language" (Cameron, 2001). I agree with Cameron's statement, because when I read several books or journals, I found it difficult to understand the meaning of the contents of the reading, because I did not know the meaning of each vocab. Also when I try to make sentences, I feel confused because I lack vocabulary. When I don't know the meaning of each vocab.
Some researchers also argue that student vocabulary development is an important aspect of their language learning. Although learning about this vocabulary has long been ignored, but now many researchers are increasing their attention on vocabulary learning. Thus, when we learn languages, we also have to pay attention to our vocabulary mastery, not just focus on sentence structure.
Thats all for review the introduction
See you next part of review the journaaaaaall


Komentar